This question was asked on Twitter, and the responses have been mad hilarious. Considering the fact that most people earn below N200k monthly, a N900k salary sounds like a windfall, so we are not really surprised a lot of people will be gatemen for that.
As a graduate, would you accept a job of N900,000 monthly as a Gateman?
So, before you decide whether you’ll take the N900k or not, see these answers.
1) “I would have said NO but my hobbies include opening and closing of gate…” – Harday
2) “Why I come go school na, if not to be a young smart gateman? My dream job, we’re all gatemen in our family.” – Raphael
3) “If you want me to add the title to my name sef, I will: Senior Gateman Chidi Okereke, GM, SPY, DSS.” – Chydee
4) “I would even work seven days a week and twice on Sundays…. I go even train my pikin to take over from me.” – Donald
5) “I can be the gateman, the dog, the security lights and the alarm.” – Kiabzz
6) “After taking the job, I would pick up a form to do my masters and PhD in Gate Opening and Security Science, so I can be a better gateman”. – Oluwafemi
7) “Is it not just to open and close gate? Call me your GM.. Boss of the gate.. Commander in chief of the gate forces. When do I start?” – Buchi
8) “I started opening gate when I was 6 months old, so I have too much experience please. Where can I apply?” – Zico
9) Some are gatemen, some are Senior Access Controllers. As an SAC, girls will be throwing themselves at me. – UK
10) Me that i will use my certificate to be fanning myself beside the gate when am feeling heat. – Uzamatt