After being dragged on twitter on allegations of fraud and ill treatment of her staff, self acclaimed serial entrepreneur, Glory Osei, has finally returned with a very uncomfortable and lengthy response. The response was put together in a thread of over 180 tweets and not everybody will have the patience to read it, so we have summarised it all, highlighting every key point. Enjoy.
- This was supposed to be a book
- Apparently her October dragging was premeditated and planned by all of us
- She reminded us that we are poor, unhappy, don’t have light and SARS is still a menace (good point)
- Confirms her marriage but notes that we are not worth of her love story
- Blah blah blah about how she and hers started their business and their struggles.
- Something about Ebola
- She and hers ran to Ghana to escape Ebola leaving the business to their staff, who wrecked it.
- She supports Buhari’s view that we are all Lazy Nigerian youths
- Endless blame on the staff
- Oh we’re actually getting that book, hallelujah
- She pioneered the sale of waste trainers in Nigeria
- She and her husband are not into the idea of marriage but oh well
- If you were mad cause she’s married “FUCK ALL OF YOU”
- Justifies fraud and calls it capitalism
- Knew slimtea didn’t work but the money was too good
- Happy she sold sham slim tea because it’s not as bad as Jay z who sold drugs; moreover, she probably made more money than Jay z
- Strong words on LandLagos
- Blamed her staff for not doing their homework and getting properties with incomplete documents, wow
- Silence is the tacit acceptance of the existing state of affairs; silence is capitulation; silence is complicity; silence is complacency. I refuse to be silent. I became an entrepreneur at the age of 19. I have dealt with ageism, I have dealt with sexism.
- She’s sweet while the rest of us are filled with hate
- Folorunso is sorry but is still coming to school us …run o, run o
On a final note Glory said she is guilty of all that she was accused of but Fuck you all.