The organizers of the Big Brother Nigeria has announced some of its plans for the fourth edition of the Big Brother Naija reality show.
Here are five important things the show organisers revealed as a press conference today.
- The Big Brother House this time, will be in Nigeria and construction is underway.
- Auditions for this year’s edition will hold in eight locations on February 1st and 2nd: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Warri, Ibadan, Benin and Enugu.
- This year’s edition will last only for 90 days.
- Ebuka Obi-Uchendu remains the host for this edition.
- Top sponsor for this year is Bet9ja and they’ve promised lots of giveaways.