Founded in February 2005 and bought by Google in 2006, YouTube has been in existence for 12 years now. It has grown to become the second highest ranked website in the world and everyday one billion hours of content is watched on the number one video streaming platform.
Yesterday, Despacito surpassed Wiz Khalifa and Charlie Puth’s ‘See you again’ to become the most viewed video on YouTube. We have therefore curated the top 10 most viewed videos. Enjoy, share.
10. Roar – Katy Perry: 2.18 billion views
9. Sugar – Maroon 5: 2.21 billion views
8. Bailando – Enrique Iglesias ft. Descemer Bueno, Gente De Zona – 2.28 billion views
7. Shake it off – Taylor Swift: 2.30 billion views
6. Masha and the Bear – Recipe for Disaster:
(Only top 10 video that isn’t a music video)